Will Smith by Marilyn D. Anderson | Teen Ink

Will Smith by Marilyn D. Anderson

By Tucker Zeppetelli BRONZE, Saratoga Springs, New York
Tucker Zeppetelli BRONZE, Saratoga Springs, New York

3/27/13

For Book Review #5 I read Will Smith written by Marilyn D. Anderson. The genre is Autobiography and the copyright date is 2003.

I would recommend my book Will Smith to middle schooler’s. Since Will Smith is a great actor and he was a great rapper too. Smith was also the main character of The Fresh Prince of Bell Air. Which lead to Smith’s albums called “The Nightmare On My Street” sold over three million copies (25). Jeff Townes or DJ Jazzy Jeff and Will Smith joined as a rap team in 1986(22).

I would recommend the book to middle schooler’s. I would recommend my book because Smith is a great actor and has been in movies like Men in Black 1, 2, and 3(57). He was also in Independence Day and Bad Boys (52, 54). Smith was a great rapper too and his first rap partner was a friend named Clarence “Kate” Holmes who called himself Ready Rock- C (21). Smith was a main character in Bad Boys along with Martin Lawrence (52). Bad Boys produced for $20 million (52). Smith played in Enemy of the State along with Gene Hackman (61). The filming of Enemy of the State began in Baltimore, Maryland in 1997 (61). As you can see Will Smith was a great rapper and he was an even better actor acting in multiple funny and action movies.