I'd Tell you I Love you but Then I'd have to Kill you by Ally Carter | Teen Ink

I'd Tell you I Love you but Then I'd have to Kill you by Ally Carter

By wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington
wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington

I’d Tell You I Love You but Then I’d Have to Kill You.
Written by, Ally Carter

I selected “I’d tell you I love you but then I’d have to kill you,” because it is unique book there is no other like this it is an up all-nighter and a “Be quiet I’m trying to read this fantastic book!”
It is about a girl named Cammie Morgan she goes to a border school called “The Gallagher Academy, a school for exceptional young women” (A spy school). While Cammie is left behind from a mission at the Roseville Fair (To see what a teacher drinks with his funnel cake), A boy named Josh starts a conversation because he sees her taking the bottle out of the trash so they talk and then Cammie has to go back, nevertheless… she tells too many lies. Ever since a mission that Cammie and her two friends Bex and Liz wanted to go do and snoop around in Josh’s house while he was down the street, so they could see who he was. Josh shows up unexpectedly, Cammie and Josh have been going out on dates almost every night. But one thing that is getting out of hand (because of the lies and how her friends don’t really get to be hanging out with her so then their friendship is falling apart ) One day something goes wrong, really wrong… What do you think will happen, will they stay together and live happily ever after? You will have to read it to see.
When I got to that point, I could not,I mean could not put the book down. It is a good Mystery with twist and turns like when you have to stay up all night trying to finish the book or you will go crazy! It was an experience you will never forget, it is amazing, heart racing, incredible, and one of my beloved books. After you read the first book, you will have to read the sequel “Cross my Heart and I Hope to spy” because you will want to see what happens afterwards.
(Rated 10-15 years or for people that like Mystery) I give it 5 stars, it was Amazing!

By, Samantha

I hope everyone that reads my article will read it right away.
~Samantha

P.S. I hope you rate it!:)