Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella | Teen Ink

Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella

March 17, 2008
By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
1044 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Sophie Kinsella defiantly took a creative approach to this book, Can You Keep a Secret.? This book is about a young girl named Emma Corrigan and she keeps secret from her family, friends, and her boyfriend. She doesn't tell anyone these secrets, until she gets on a plane and spills out her secrets to a strange man on the plane.
This book is a really good for kids who keep secrets, because it teaches you not to keep them. It will cause a lot of problems between people, you should keep secrets from anyone; not your parents, friends, or your boyfriend. If you keep a secret from them, everyone that you kept it from will probably not to you ever again.
The book is mainly about keeping secrets and how it can effect you. But you don't want to keep any secrets because then you will regret it later because it will be on your mind all the time and where ever you go. Just telling you, don't keep secrets because you will probably loose someone you care about. I have had that experience. I kept a secret from my friend and guess what I lost her respect and friendship, and she was one my best friends and I miss her a lot.
Overall this book is great for young adults or even little kids. It teaches you good things and not to keep secrets and you will have you friends forever. Just read the book and you'll wont want to put it down because I know I couldn't. It taught me something, and it will teach you something to. Do a good job and DON'T KEEP SECRETS.