Somoene to love me by Anne Schraff | Teen Ink

Somoene to love me by Anne Schraff

By Essence Anderson BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
Essence Anderson BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana

Someone to love me is a book about a teenage girl going through her junior year in high school. Facing things most teenage girls don’t have to face.
Cindy is a shy girl who lives in a neighborhood not the best to grow up in and skips school because she feels she has no reason to go and wants to get her mothers attention. Cindy’s mom is so distracted by her mean boyfriend Raffie that she is constantly forgetting to spend time with Cindy. Which leaves Cindy alone all by herself, Cindy starts to date Bobby a previous drug user who keeps her company when her mom cant . Others warn Cindy to stay away from Bobby, but all Cindy does is sort of brush them off. But his bad behavior starts to show when he leaves bruises on her arm and his anger gets out of control. But what Cindy doesn’t realize is she is following in her mothers past.

simonpatchin said...
on Dec. 30 2020 at 8:17 pm
simonpatchin, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 and 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can send him an email to Lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com

febeanouk said...
on Dec. 21 2020 at 6:04 pm
febeanouk, White Plains, New York
Hi guys, I know there are a lot of people all over the world that's seeking for ways to get their ex lover/partner back but they have tried so hard to no avail. I was once like you because my ex boyfriend left me for 16 months with no contact but now, we are back together and it's been 4 months with so much love, care and we will be getting married soonest because he engaged me 3 days ago. I want you all to worry no more for there's a solution for your worries and depressions for Lord Zakuza is here to help with his powerful spells with no side effect whatsoever. You can reach him on his Email address on: Lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com

on Oct. 1 2020 at 10:26 am
MariaWillsfort, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
I need somewhere to begin this testimony. I am Maria Willsfort from Pennsylvania. I am writing this in favor of Priest Odunga who helped me bring my ex husband back to me in just 24 hours after 4 years of  divorce. This spell caster helped me save my marriage within 24 hours and I still can't believe my ex husband came back to me to apologize. It must be relieving for people who got their true love back with help online from a trusted spell caster and I will say that the contact of Priest Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail. com really changed my life because my ex husband, as proud as he is, came back kneeling down in front of me. I still can't believe that spell casting is real and for this, I am very grateful to Priest Odunga for his work. I am very much happy with my relationship. I really believe Priest Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail. com as his email will help you solve your problem