The Chronicles of Vladamir Tod- Eight Grade Bites by Heather Brewer

I was never really interested in Vampires. Bloodsucking creatures of the night- I really didn't know that much about them. One day, while camping, a friend recommended it to me-he was reading it himself. I read it in a night. It was a great book. Over the years, I have read the whole series, but the first one was always the best.

Eighth Grade Bites is the story of Vladamir Tod- half human, half vampire. He is an orphan, but he's used to that. He has greater problems than that. He is picked by bullies, and his girlfriend prefers his best friend, Henry. But he faces even worse problems when a mysterious substitute teacher arrives, and he thinks that his cover's been blown! Not to mention that a Vampire slayer is out for his blood and closing in...fast! Will Vlad get out of this alive? Read Eight Grade Bites to find out!

swgoalie11 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Trollololol

Babycoolidge This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
TROLL!!