Kicker by michele bossley | Teen Ink

Kicker by michele bossley

By wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington
wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington

What would you do if some guy was trying to buy the soccer field you use to practice?
Kicker is about a group of girls finding out why there soccer field is contaminated and, why some guy is trying to buy the soccer field and why he didn’t do it a long time ago.
This book is one of the most interesting books I have read it really got my attention. I recommend to any readers that like a good mystery book. My favorite part or most intense part was when they were trying to figure out if there soccer field is really contaminated I would recommend this book to people that like a sport/action 10 and up.
This was a different type of soccer book because this one has a good mystery and it really gets your attention. The theme in the story was if something seems wrong try to find out what’s happening.
I like were Bossley gives a real mystery were one of the Ausby members is telling the story of the Ausby family. My personal reading experience was exciting because I thought I was one of the characters really made you get stuck to the book and read some more. What I think about izzy one of the main characters is that she worried too much in the story. If I had to rate this book I would give it five stars. I hope you could read this book and see how good of a book it is.