Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom

Mitch Albom's most recent novel, Have a Little Faith, was released in September 2009. Have a Little Faith is Albom's second non-fiction novel. The story begins with adult Albom's childhood rabbi asking him to deliver his eulogy. Albom accepts the request under the conditions that he gets to know the rabbi better as a person and not just a rabbi. Albom also becomes associated with Henry Covington, a Detroit pastor who preaches to the poor and homeless in the I Am My Brother's Keeper church.

An important theme that the novel addresses is how faith can uplift you in surprising ways. When reading about the life of Henry Covington in the novel, you will find a perfect example of the theme. There is a scene in the novel where Covington is
I definitely recommend this book to anyone who is searching for a good read. Have a Little Faith is touching, powerful, as well as upsetting. The last chapter is bound to leave you with tears in your eyes, but you will not regret reading the book from cover to cover. While reading Have a Little Faith you will find the novel difficult to put down as you get lost in the life of Albom, Covington, and the rabbi.