The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Do you crave an action packed book full of excitement and drama, or maybe one with a twinge of romance? Either way, you are sure to love The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. In this twisted love story the main character, Katniss Everdeen, must sacrifice everything she cares about in order to survive in the brutal arena. This includes her blossoming and fiery love for her fellow tribute Peta. The trouble is she must fight him to the death along with 23 other children who are bigger and stronger than her.

In this brilliantly paced story there is never a moment when you aren’t dying to know what happens next. I fell completely in love with these incredibly brace, ill fortuned characters. The touching moments between Katniss and Peta will melt your heart. Yet the intense battle senses will have you on the edge of your seat. Never a disappointing moment in this jam packed book, perfect for any reader. You will be held by the spell cast by this wonderful author till the very last page.

hobo12321 said...
Nov. 6, 2011 at 9:46 am
I agree! I couldn't out the book down, and have now read it about 3 times!!!