bloodline by Sidney Sheldon | Teen Ink

bloodline by Sidney Sheldon

By myway BRONZE, Noida, Other
myway BRONZE, Noida, Other

"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have
successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
- Thomas Edison

Bloodline is a novel written by Sidney Sheldon. Elizabeth Roffe is the main character of the novel. The story revolves around the life of Elizabeth when she suddenly inherits her father’s wealth and has to take her rich and powerful dad’s position in his mighty global empire, the pharmaceutical company Roffe and Sons.
Elizabeth is a young beautiful girl who secretly has a crush on one of her dad’s employee. With the responsibility of running the huge empire she faces its bad consequences. After the murder of her dad under mysterious circumstances and then someone after her life, the whole story revolves around her fight to find the murderer of her father and the one who wants to take her life. The book is full of twists. With everyone looking innocent the culprit is within her family. It beautifully portrays Elizabeth’s courage and will to stand against all the odds and take charge of her newly acquired billion dollar fortune.
This is book is pleasant to read and is totally unpredictable. A total must read!

hey this is my first book review. hope you guys like it!