Twilight By Stephenie Meyer | Teen Ink

Twilight By Stephenie Meyer

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

The book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer is one of the best books I have read in a long time. Bella Swan moves to Forks with her dad, Charlie. Upon starting high school, she meets Edward Cullen. As you read, Stephanie Meyer takes you through a realm of possibilities for romance. And with tons of thrills and chills, you can't help but fall in love with this wonderfully written book, and its very original characters.

Stephenie Meyer is a very talented writer. She graduated from college at Brigham Young University with a degree in Eglish Literature. She then wrote the book “Twilight.” She got wonderful reviews from everyone including this review by the School Library Journal: “The novel's danger-factor skyrockets as the excitement of secret love and hushed affection morphs into a terrifying race to stay alive… Twilight will have readers dying to sink their teeth into it.”

As you know, Bella Swan has moved in with her father, Charlie. She begins high school at Forks High School. As she does, she meets a lot of interesting people. There is Eric and Mark, who fall in love with Bella, and Jessica who quickly becomes her best friend. But, then she meets Edward Cullen, who tries to stay away from Bella for unknown reasons. Ebu, Edward can't seem to stay away from Bella. He saves her from losing her life multiple times, and they fall in love. But when Edward himself starts to indanger her life, what will they do? If you wanna find out what Edwards secret is, you need to read Twilight.

I think Twilight was a beautifully written book. It contains just enough romance to keep young women interested, but enough violence to excite and keep the boys interested. My favorite part is where they have just started falling in love, and they are in Edwards special meadow.

“ “And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…,” he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.

“What a stupid lamb,” I sighed.

“What a sick, masochistic lion.” ”

I have read all the books in the Twilight series, but the first one, Twilight, is still my favorite. Stephanie Meyer has written three wonderfully romantic and spontaneous books, and I hope that she continues to write such beautifully made work. “Twilight” gets 5 stars from me!