The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

The most incredible thing by this renowned book is that it reads like a stream of consciousness. Better than like talking to a friend, Better than reading someone's diary, Better than hearing someone's thoughts; It is closer to thinking yourself. It wouldn't be out of place inside your own head. I think that it is so relevant to teenagers despite the fact it's not about a teen as its a journey of self discovery and self loss that doesn't talk down to you. It doesn't feel like it's been mulled over and edited for effective. I could read it a hundred times easily.

TanviKusumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 7 at 8:39 am
That's true! I loved reading The Bell Jar, such a forceful read. I also document letters to Sylvia Plath on this blog, letterstoplath.wordpress.com/category/uncategorized/prose/. Please submit because I think you understand her in a novel way. Would love to hear your perspective.