Through My Eyes by Tim Tebow | Teen Ink

Through My Eyes by Tim Tebow

By hucobo601 BRONZE, Ventura, California
hucobo601 BRONZE, Ventura, California

Through My Eyes
This book by Tim Tebow is more than a memoir of the first twenty-four years of his life. It provides a message of the values of hard work, setting goals and determination. It also highlights the importance of a support group-family and friends. Not everyone is blessed with that, but Tim definitely was, and his success is largely attributed to his support group. Finally, the central theme if this book, to me, was that, if we allow Him to, God leads us in life, on His predetermined path for us. He has created platforms for all of us to serve Him and our community. We are all fearfully and wonderfully made, uniquely, with unique abilities. None of your abilities are less important than anyone else's. They are meant to be used to the best of your ability, and in the right ways. This is how we can best serve and honor God, our community, our parents, and ourselves. We just need to remember to keep going, no matter how tough things get. This is when it is extremely helpful to trust in God, and to know that as long as we keep focused on our goals, We don't need to put any pressure on ourselves. We can put the pressure on God, and let Him guide us. We are the engine. He us the steering wheel.
Proverbs 3:5-6

I read this three hundred page book in three days. That should show what a good book it is.