Flipped by Wendelin Van Daranan | Teen Ink

Flipped by Wendelin Van Daranan

As soon as the moving van pulled up Brice's life was ruined. He meets Juliana Baker, in this book FLIPPED BY: Wendelin Van Daranan, a story is told from two points of view, Brice and Juliana's.

Brice makes Juliana seem like an annoying little brat; Juliana makes things seem just fine when it's not. In this book it's mostly about Bryce thinking she's crazy and does stuff to annoy him. When the story is flipped Juliana does all this because she likes him.

Juliana tries her best to be a nice person but Bryce doesn't like her. He doesn't want to hurt her feelings, but he wants her to leave him alone. Basically, Bryce is feeling like he can't do anything with out Juliana being near him.

Bryce doesn't pay her attention anymore, so his grandfather is hanging out with her now. Bryce is kind of upset! He can't do his homework because he is thinking about Juliana hanging out with his grandfather. He was angry with his grandfather for hanging out with Juliana instead of him. Bryce was shocked his grandfather never talked he just sat around in the same chair every day until he started helping Juliana clean her yard. He felt that way up until his grandfather told him,” the next time you're with a choice do the right thing. It hurts everyone lessen the long run”.

My opinion about this book is that I don't like it. Personally I think it's a boring book. To make this book better they could have added more action in it. I would not recommend this book to people who don't like reading about stalking people and annoying little girls lol! I would recommend this book to someone who's into DRAMA.