Chasing Yesterday by Robin Wasserman | Teen Ink

Chasing Yesterday by Robin Wasserman

. A girl is found unconscious, and she doesn't remember anything. She is 13 years old. They call her J.D. because they don't know her real name. J.D. is sent to a center until her parents come and get her. While she is there she makes only one friend name Daniel but she makes a lot of enemies. Then one day a lady comes and says ‘'I am your mom, and your name is Alexa.'' But is it really her mom? J.D. has been having some scary dreams but it's of some guy. When she goes to the doctors the doctor is the guy in her dreams and she is freaked out. Does the doctor want to help her or hurt her?

If you like a book that is mysterious, thrilling, and exciting this is the book for you! I had a hard time putting the book down after every chapter, there was always a cliff hanger, and I always wanted to keep reading on. This book is part of a three book series. This book is well suited for any gender and any age. Robin Wasserman also wrote Scooby Doo and the Snow Ghost. Scooby Doo and the Snow Ghost is best suited for little kids and not grownups.