Crackback by John Coy | Teen Ink

Crackback by John Coy

“I run twelve yards, plant my right foot and cut left. Jonesy fires a rocket. Instinctively I stretch my hands little fingers together- the way dad drilled into me in the backyard and make the catch”. I think that this book was made especially for football fans.

I think that this book was made especially for football fans because this book is about football. The special thing about this book is that it's about blocking.

This story is about a high school kid who plays football for his school. His name is Miles Manning, and he has to battle himself to or not to use steroids to get pumped up for big games.

I recommend this book to whoever is a football fan especially high school football fan.

“Sometimes in football a play unfolds that is so well designed, so well in its execution that it will haunt you forever”. I liked this book because it is about football and football is my favorite thing in the world.

My favorite part about this book is when Miles jumps in front of the kicker kicking the field goal and saves the team from losing the playoffs. Will Miles Manning do steroids? Read more to find out.