Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone by J.K. Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone by J.K. Rowling

March 7, 2008
By Anonymous

“We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.”(pg51)


Harry Potter is about an adventurous young kid who is new to the school of Hogwarts. He wanders the school in the late hours of the night and dwells in front of the mirror of Erised. Once he finds fluffy the gigantic three headed dog he becomes very interested. In vault seven hundred thirteen whatever Hagrid took out then that was what the dog was guarding Harry thought. Harry didn't like Snape either so that was his first suspect but ill let you figure the rest out for yourself along with Harry.


Some other things that I would like to point out is that this book has been voted the British Book Awards Childrens Book of the Year. The author tells the story like she is right in Hogwarts right beside Harry. The main lesson to be learned is to tell people what is going on if it is suspicious and not to mess with really talented wizards.


I would highly recommend this book to anyone who like a good adventure book. This book really pulls it off.