The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls

If you're looking for a heartwarming book that will truly make you count your blessing in life; then Jeannette Walls' memoir, The Glass Castle is the perfect book for you.

Jeannette Walls was raised with parents whose non-conventional ways of living provided not only all sorts of dilemmas for their family but adventure also. Jeannette's parents, Rex and Rose Marie Walls, were consistently migrating their family from one place to another. Though they were both adored by their children, they often times neglected their parental responsibilities. Rose Marie Walls was a free spirited woman who believed that children ought to live without rules. While her spouse, Rex, on the other-hand was a struggling alcoholic who could barely support his family from month to month. Thorough out the hardship of her childhood, Jeannette's loving personality could always be perceived by all. Even when her father was having his alcohol-induced rampages, Jeannette still had the astonishing ability to still see him as the brilliant father whom she loved.

The Glass Castle is a timeless book, that leaves you with marvelous sense of appreciation will stick with you always.