Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

May 21, 2011
By decievinghimesama SILVER, Cebu, Other
decievinghimesama SILVER, Cebu, Other
9 articles 2 photos 20 comments

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

On the seventh sequel, J.K. Rowling did not fail to impress her readers, giving them an action-packed and magical finale to her successful series. Deathly Hollows, though the last installation reveals tons of unexpected secrets and turn of events that made its readers hang-on to it to the very last page of this thick book. This book brings out a mixture of emotions you can’t describe as though its readers are riding a rollercoaster. It makes your imagination go wild that while reading this, we find ourselves transported to a magical world; we might even find ourselves in the middle of the battle between Harry Potter and Voldemort.

Set after the death of Dumbledore, the world of Harry Potter now becomes a thrilling hide and seek game with Voldemort and his legions specially now that Hogwarts and the Ministry of Magic fell into the hands of Voldemort. Harry Potter became undesirable number one and is hunted by Voldemort’s legion. Together with his friends, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasely, Harry sets out on a journey to find the remaining hocruxes before it falls on the hands of Voldemort. In the end they found they have to acquire something more than just those hocruxes to defeat the evil Voldemort.

With a doze of magic, a pinch of love, a company of allies, a few sacrifices and a dash of courage, our hero found answers to his questions. Harry Potter’s last ordeal was more than just finding the lost hocruxes to defeat Voldemort, it was finding out who he really was and who his parents were. Who would have thought the boy who lived, the boy with the lightning scar would be the one who could defeat He who must not be named? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows is an adventure book that shows a mixture of magic, love and friendship.