Peak

Peak
Peak starts out in the middle of New York half way up the Woolworth building. Peak a fourteen-year-old boy, then is caught and is sent to a juvenile compound. He then goes to court where he is told he will be staying with his dad who is a mountain climber. His dad takes him to the Himalayas were he finds out that he will be attempting to climb Mt. Everest and be the youngest person to ever climb Mt. Everest. When his dad heads up the mountain to help with his expedition Peak is left with a Sherpa and his accomplice
Sun-jo. As they make their way up the mountain to acclimatize they have a camera crew following them for a documentary. The other climbers aren't very happy with peak climbing with them so peak is forced to fake that he will not be climbing and goes up a different route. When they finally get near the summit Peak decides to let Sun-jo summit and be the youngest person to summit instead. Peak then returns to New York with his family.
Peak is a fourteen-year-old boy who has loved climbing since the start. He is kind and also has a big heart he loves his two twin sisters and shows it at the end.
I recommend this book to anyone who likes adventure. It has a little bit of family love in it if you like a book with families in it. I would also recommend this book to anyone who likes an outdoors adventure. Peak is a great book for almost anyone who likes to read and is a very good page turner
This book's genre would have to be adventure
I would give this book a 8

Skaterkid797 said...
Great Review And Good book I like your judgement 8 is a good #