The Sea Wolf This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The Sea Wolf, by Jack London, a master of adventure stories, is a great novel about a journalist who is captured by a seal-hunting ship and forced into work. This book deals with more than just seal-hunting and sailing, though. The book is about the triumph of good over evil, the triumph of underdog over insurmountable odds. The book held my attention by the 15th page, and I don't usually like stories set on ships.

This book differs slightly from previous Jack London novels, such as White Fang and Call of the Wild, in that the author puts more emphasis on presenting the characters. Nevertheless, there is still plenty of action and suspense. If you're into adventure, you'll like this book. Even if you're not, there are a lot of other things the book has to offer.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 8 at 6:02 pm
i love this !