Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon, #1) by Dan Brown | Teen Ink

Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon, #1) by Dan Brown

By bookcrazy PLATINUM, Rocky Hill, Connecticut
bookcrazy PLATINUM, Rocky Hill, Connecticut

It was a good page-turning thriller if you forget about the impossible time frame. Dan Brown wrote a 700-and-some-pages book about a mystery that takes place in A DAY. Okay, that’s not what I didn’t like. No, I’m completely fine with a very long book that only happens in a short amount of time. It’s actually kind of cool how he wrote what different people were doing at that moment. What bugs me is that all of the events that occurred (which I will try not to spoil) simply couldn’t have happened in a 24-hour period. It is just impossible. It’s like in 1 minute, you’re done making dinner. Dan Brown would include a dozen events and say that only 5 minutes passed by. So, basically, the time frame didn’t make much sense.

But let me say that Angels & Demons is fun book to read. I just couldn’t put it down, because it is so addicting. The twists in the story caught me by surprise, and I simply didn’t know what would happen next. The concept of antimatter I thought was very interesting. The whole plot was original too.