Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow

In the much anticipated seventh, and last book, in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, J.K. Rowling takes her readers on a wild, thrilling, and emotional roller coaster ride. Harry faces many obstacles as he continues on his quest to find all the Horcruxes and bring an end to Lord Voldemort. The book is exciting, while at the same time, it focuses on many themes in a teenager's life.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows entertains readers of all ages with its constant action. The reader will never have to wait long after action dies down for new excitement to begin. The book is compelling from start to finish. J.K. Rowling's writing begins strong and only gets stronger, right to the shocking end. With so many twits and turns in her magnificent plot, readers will not be able to put this book down.

The seventh Harry Potter book also introduces many morals and themes, so that the reader comes away with valuable lessons. It is highly recommended for everyone who has read the first six books and want to finish the story of Harry's wonderful, exciting adventures. For those who have not read the previous Harry Potter books, I recommend to begin with the first book and read all the way through to book seven, Harry's quest to save the world and bring an end to the Dark Side.