Days Of Grace by Arthur Ashe | Teen Ink

Days Of Grace by Arthur Ashe MAG

Days of Grace is a touching memoir by Arthur Ashe that is an intense reminder that individuals still hold the power the ability to better the world. Ashe is brutally honest as he recalls the later stages of his life. In reading this book, Ashe makes it seem like he is having a conversation with a close friend, and the reader is receiving exclusive information. The reader is certainly privileged to be able to get so close to such a courageous individual.

Arthur Ashe had a desire to help those less fortunate and he never gave up in his quest. The reader is bound to feel inspired by Ashe's refusal to quit. He accepted his infection with the AIDS virus the way he accepted everything else in his life C with poise and a determination not to let it prevent him from accomplishing his goals.

Despite knowing he had a terminal illness, Ashe never gave up his love of life and good deeds. Through religion and his family, he realized what his true values were. Reading this book makes one re-evaluate one's priorities in life, and think twice about the importance of material wealth.

Arthur Ashe's memoirs, Days Of Grace, is an inspiring account of a man who refused to quit. By never giving up, in tennis and life, Ashe achieved the maximum production of his talents, and reached his potential in every way. After reading his memoirs, the reader will feel inspired to do so too. It is a book recommended to all who want to know about the beautiful life of a great individual, and could use a reminder that there is still a place for good people in modern society

i love this !