Shannon Miller, America's Most Decorated Gymnast | Teen Ink

Shannon Miller, America's Most Decorated Gymnast MAG

This is a great book! It is packed with pictures from Shannon Miller's years in gymnastics. She was part of the first U.S. Women Gymnastics team to ever win Olympic gold. This book is for her fans!

The book tells about Shannon's life and her years in the sport. Starting when she was five years old, she did gymnastics for fun. Later she became more serious and started completing when she was nine. She qualified for the Olympics in 1992. She was 15 and representing the United States. The '92 Olympics made her want to continue training for the next Olympics. She worked very hard for that goal.

Shannon Miller is the most accomplished gymnast in U.S. history. She is the first American to win back to back World Championships, and part of the first U.S. Women Gymnastics team to ever win a team medal. She is a great role model.

Shannon Miller is my favorite gynmast. I watched her gold medal performance in Atlanta. This is a great book that tells the in-depth story of American's most decorated gymnast for the very first time. .

i love this !