From One Experience To Another This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

From One Experience To Another edited by Dr. Jerry Weiss and Helen S.Weiss, consists of many short stories written by award-winning authorsincluding Avi, Nancy Springer, Walter Dean Myers, Judith Gorog, NealShusterman and others, who wrote from their own experiences. It dealswith many everyday problems, such as loyalty versus honesty, accusationsof stealing, brotherly love, prejudice, learning from a new friend,moving to a new neighborhood and starting a new school, having a parentwith problems, suicide, and more. You can understand what is on thecharacters' mind, and how he or she feels, because each is an ordinaryperson to whom you can relate. I would recommend this book to everyone.It is a wonderful book where you will find similar experiences to yourown. .