The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

The Harry Potter Series is definitely one of the most magical series you will ever read. Literally. Speaking as a "muggle" myself, I love this series. The books revolve around curious and all around good guy Harry Potter, who bears a lightning shaped scar on his forehead. Known as the boy who survived Voldemort or Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, possibly one of the most poweful and evil wizards, Harry is a celebrity before he even knows it himself. When he is accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. he leaves his only known relatives, the evil Dursley's (who by the way are muggles, or non-magical) and starts a new life. He finds out that his parents were not killed in a car accident, but killed by Lord Voldemort, and that the scar on his forehead comes from Voldemort himself.He aquires new friends to help him through the tough times and tag along in his adventures. There is Hermione Granger, straight A student and over achiever, and Ron Weasley, a red headed boy with many brothers and one sister. But with friends also comes enemys, so meeting Draco Malfoy was just bound to happen. Draco is a Slytherin, a disliked house at Hogwarts and Harry, a fellow Gryffindor is teased all the time from him. But as hard as Draco tries, at the end of each book Harry and his friends prevail. Full of evil professors, flying broom sticks, and even violent trees, this series is definitely worth the read.

HIPPIEatHEART_writerINsoul This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I simply adore Harry Potter, and your review has just the perfect amount of information. :)

Ravenclaws are the best! :D