Crazy Horse Electric Game This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

CrazyHorse Electric Game is a very well written novel with a good story line. ChrisCrutcher has done an excellent job from start to finish of keeping you wonderingwhat will happen next. You won't want to put it down until you have read the lastpage.

Each chapter is filled with excitement, placing you in manyemotional states. In one paragraph you're happy as Willie Weaver finally goeshome, but then he arrives only to find that his parents have divorced and soldtheir house. These real-life situations make you feel the book.

ChrisCrutcher has added a new twist to novels for teen-agers, writing about what theygo through, the horrors they face and the good times they have. Of all hisnovels, Crazy Horse Electric Game is by far the best. It also shows you nothingis impossible, and things happen for unknown reasons. Each character plays a keyrole in helping the main character become a better person and accepthimself.

This is an extremely well-written novel for teenagers, and evenadults. Chris Crutcher has to be the best author of books dealing withthe realistic lives of teenagers and their problems.