Landing On My Feet This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

In my life I am striving to overcome obstacles, trying to do things that many think impossible and to reach goals that some consider unrealistic. I, however, do not feel that they are outlandish or impossible - I think that they are very much within my reach. I have felt this way my entire life with the support of family and friends. And, after reading the inspirational and motivating Landing On My Feet by Olympic gold-medalist Kerri Strug, I feel that with hard work, I can make my dreams reality.

Landing On My Feet tells the story of an Olympic gymnast and the dreams she captures through hard work and determination. This biography explains the challenges Kerri Strug faced, and what she had to do to reach her goal. Her story of passion, courage and determination is one that has inspired me to strive for any goal. I understand that nothing is impossible with a little determination, talent and dreaming.

This book is full of hopes and dreams. It helps the reader realize that nothing is impossible or out of reach. I would highly recommend this inspiring story of a person just like you and me. .