"The Truth about Forever" by Sarah Dessen This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

“The Truth about Forever” written by Sarah Dessen was the perfect example of finding out who you are and who you really want to be. I think Dessen has the perfect story with a lot of emotion and relationship problems.
Macy is a study nerd like her current boyfriend Jason. Their last summer before High School has started and Macy’s spending every night like usual, alone. With Jason off at Brain Camp, and Macy filling in at the library, it seems like a normal summer. Until the Wish Catering crew helps her mom out, and then Wes happens. Macy’s summer is about to come her most memorable summer yet.
Dessen’s use of suspense and foreshadowing keeps me content in what I’m reading. This specific book was an easy read, as in every word on every page flowed together. Her use of details and real to life situations make it easier to put myself there in their shoes and understand the story better.
This book was written perfectly, never a dull moment. Being so, I didn’t ever want to put the book back down. It’s one of those types of stories explaining a girl’s life and that one summer that changed it all.
“The Truth about Forever” is a wonderful and cute story to read. I’d reread it any day. This story also got me hooked on all of Sarah Dessen stories. Making it my personal opinion on Dessen’s published books I would consider this specific one out of hers the absolute best.

amazingkp. said...
I actually like just just finished that book! It was so good. I loved every minute of it. She is a very good writer. I have read some of her books before too. I want to read more from her in the future too.

brittany123 replied...
how good wazs it?

SaM:) replied...
Sept. 22, 2010 at 8:05 am
it was the best book i have read in awhile actually.