The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants | Teen Ink

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants MAG

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

Ann Brashares provides a fun, emotional and enjoyable story about four teens in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Each girl has her own story to tell about personal downfalls and triumphs. The pants - which somehow look great on each of the girls' very different figures - are passed from one to another through the summer and give each a sense of bravery and pride as they wear them. This book is full of personality and fun!

A major storyline tells how one member, Tibby, goes through an extremely emotional time with the death of someone close to her. This section will make you cry, laugh and smile. You will travel the journey with her and all the girls in the sisterhood.

I really enjoyed this book. It is great for girls dealing with similar issues. I loved how adventurous Bridget is, as a very gregarious girl. I thought some sections were a little less intriguing and if I could change anything I would make this book have a hook.

I recommend this novel as ideal for any teen girl who likes to read fun, cute books about girls their age and the experiences they go through. It is up-to-date with lots of fun adventures and is great!

i love this !