The Lion, The Witch. and The Wardrobe | Teen Ink

The Lion, The Witch. and The Wardrobe

The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

I read the book The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe by C.S Lewis. This book was published by Scholastic Inc in 1995 by HarperCollins Children’s Books. C.S Lewis wrote this book in the form of fantasy. This is a great book to read because you would want to know what happened to the kids.

The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe is about four kids who had to move away from their mother because of the war. The kids are Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy. At the beginning of the book they moved to their foster parent’s house to be safe. When they were playing hide and go seek the youngest sister Lucy went into a wardrobe full of coats and when she kept going to the back she was suddenly standing in snow. She met a half goat and half human named Mr. Tumnus.
In the middle of the book, Lucy brings her brothers and sister with her in the wardrobe and into this other world she was in. While they were walking Peter saw something. When he got close, he saw the witch. The witch made him an offer to think about, and then he went back to his brother and sister. Then they met Aslan which is a lion.
At the end of this book, they had to fight the witch and her army, and you will have to read the book to see what happens and who won.
I personally, thought this was a great book because the story line it had good descriptions and details. I couldn’t put this book down because I wanted to know what was going to happen next. I would recommend The Lion, The Witch, The Wardrobe to anyone who likes adventure and action books. I think C.S Lewis achieved his purpose in writing an exciting book because it kept me going. The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe is a well written book that I think you would like to read. After you read this book, you would want to read the next book in the series.