Everyday Is Starbucks Day | Teen Ink

Everyday Is Starbucks Day

By Blue_berry BRONZE, Lewes, Delaware
Blue_berry BRONZE, Lewes, Delaware

“Beep! Beep!”  Cars zoom by like cheetahs. The light changes red in the blink of an eye; brakes squeal. People cross the road with bags of shopping treasures in their arms. All the hectic moments in life necessitates a place to relax and refresh. The Rehoboth Starbucks along the Coastal Highway can be that place for any “coffee-lover”, “tea-lover”, or sweet tooth.

Starbucks has every warm and sugary treat, hot and savory snack, or icy cold and steaming cup of coffee imaginable. The menu includes delightful drinks such as the caramel cocoa cluster Frappuccino, smoked butterscotch latte, or iced cinnamon almond milk macchiato. The drinks may be delicious, but they include a few catches. Sometimes the café lacks certain ingredients, which causes a customer to order their second-choice drink- still delectable at this Rehoboth coffee shop. Additionally, the drinks occasionally take a long time to prepare, but the more time it takes to make, the better it tastes.  This Starbucks would receive a 100% every day for the deliciousness of their drinks.   

The food at this little café can also be judged by how it appears. For instance, the iced lemon pound cake, roasted tomato and mozzarella panini, or fresh blueberries and honey Greek yogurt parfait all look elegant, taste better than one of Snow White’s apple pies, and usually ready to go when ordering. This Coastal Highway Starbucks satisfies hunger and quenches thirst for anyone searching for a quick snack or tiny meal.

Being fast and rarely ever backed up, the drive-thru can be a man’s best friend on a day when someone’s late for school or in a hurry to soak up sun rays on the beach.  Unlike eating at a slow restaurant like Olive Garden, the Starbucks on Coastal Highway has a few modern twists (like free wifi), and a speedy drive- thru that will have its customers on their way in no time.

This coffee shop needs one more thing: friendly people to brighten the day and serve yummy food. Starbucks nailed this requirement, and everyone greets and serves with a cheery face saying, “Good afternoon!” and “How may I help you?”.  As a bonus, the food and drink, served in entertaining styles, brings joy to everyone who enthrallingly watches. The tricks take up some of the time waiting with more time applauding as tin cans of cinnamon and sugar nonchalantly get tossed in the air and sprinkled in the drinks.

Instead of being considered a “bump-on-a-log”, Starbucks should be called a glimmer of sunshine in a rainy day.  Whenever a “high-stress-level” or “relax-and-chill” kind of a day comes up, Starbucks will help customers let go of worries. It has varieties of flavorful treats for people with exclusive personalities and taste buds.  As once said, “Sometimes you need the cup with the little green straw”.“Beep! Beep!”  Cars zoom by like cheetahs. The light changes red in the blink of an eye; brakes squeal. People cross the road with bags of shopping treasures in their arms. All the hectic moments in life necessitates a place to relax and refresh. The Rehoboth Starbucks along the Coastal Highway can be that place for any “coffee-lover”, “tea-lover”, or sweet tooth.

Everyone deserves a yummy jolt to start their day.  I hope this review persuades all who read it to begin their day at the Starbucks on Coastal Highway!