Roller Lash by Benefit | Teen Ink

Roller Lash by Benefit

January 20, 2017
By Anonymous

The Roller Lash Mascara by Benefit will make you hate yourself for using any different mascara before this one. This jet black mascara will make it look like your eyelashes should naturally be like that of Kim Kardashian’s,and when the light shines off the glossy color, it will catch anyone’s eye. They will wish they could have your eyelashes, too.


Notably, the shape of the wand allows for all over coverage of the lashes without clumping, and it allows for a quick application, since it covers everything at first swipe. Additionally, the tiny bristles separate and coat each eyelash individually. Not only does it make your eyes look amazing, but the bottle that it comes in is so unique that you’ll love it too; it’s textured handle will never allow you to  lose grip on it while applying. In fact, Roller Lash does last 12 hours.  If throughout the day you feel like your makeup is wearing off, Roller Lash makes it easy to apply more coats on top of your existing ones, and it still won’t make it lumpy.


The only part that could be unsatisfying is the almost sticky, waxy feeling it gives when it dries, but the chances you or anyone else are feeling your eye lashes all day are slim to none. This doesn’t overshadow how great this mascara is. In addition, On top of its ease of application, Roller Lash is easy to remove, and it contains provitamin B5, which is very healthy for all eye lashes


This mascara will change your life for the better and give you the big self confidence boost you’ve always wanted or needed. All in all, this miraculous mascara is a 10/10, and I would recommend it to all my girlfriends and even my mom too.