Via Alloro | Teen Ink

Via Alloro

By mattyaoneill SILVER, New York City, New York
mattyaoneill SILVER, New York City, New York

"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." Benjamin Franklin

Creating a chic dining experience, while maintaining a welcoming family feel, is no easy task, but Via Alloro does it with ease. The cuisine is top notch. Also, the surroundings are serene and calm. And to top it off, the waiters are polite and always willing to help you. From sparkling silverware to a serene setting, Via Alloro is a fine dining experience for all.

The atmosphere is inviting not only because of the wonderful space, but because the chef is part of the atmosphere. Rain or shine, day or night, the owner always stands at the door and greets each and every customer making you feel like a member of the family or even a celebrity. No matter how crowded the restaurant is, the chef makes his way to every table to making sure your meal is just how you like it. The high ceilings,  tasteful decor and relaxing music all make your dining experience a calm one. Even on a crowded night, there's still plenty of room to get up and move around. A lot of thought and planning went into making this restaraunt beautiful and well run. When you go to Via Alloro the waiters are you personal guides from the appetizers to dessert. The waiters are very attentive and known exactly when want something. Your are never rushed through your meal. Service is quick and efficient. At Via Alloro the waiters treat you like you are the most important customer in the restaurant. Scrumptious Italian food is what makes dining at Via Alloro worth the drive. Appetizers that range from unusual salads to common  Italian dishes are always on the menu. Almost anything on the menu can be cooked just the way you like it.  If you have a food allergy,  there is something on the menu that is both delicious and safe. Via Alloro is a restaurant that brings the taste of Italy to Los Angeles. So to sum it up, when it comes to a restaurant with good italian food, Via Alloro is the place to go. The service in Via Alloro is the best that I have ever seen. The food is incredibly delectable. The surroundings are so beautiful and calm. Next time you are in LA, be sure to visit Via Alloro!

I thought of wrting this piece when I went to LA over spring break!