Branson, Missouri Review | Teen Ink

Branson, Missouri Review

By writer54321 PLATINUM, Chatsworth, Illinois
writer54321 PLATINUM, Chatsworth, Illinois

"If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always got." -MR. LANE

"The ending might not be good, but it is not always about the ending." -Stacia Allyn

1.)
What is the distribution of theaters in Branson, Missouri?
The distribution of theaters in Branson, Missouri is in the center of Branson. The theaters are all distributed throughout the busy Branson roads and around other theaters and attractions. The theaters do not spread out to Branson West or either of the major lakes in Branson: Table Rock Lake and Lake Taneycomo; however, one would pass eighteen theaters on one street if they were walking along 76.
2.)
Why are they located where they are located?
The theaters in Branson, Missouri are located where they are because their locations bring in a good amount of customers. Branson, Missouri is known for their attractions and show theaters, so people who vacation there are most likely intending to attend a show. By placing a theater in an area where people specifically go in order to see a show, they are more likely to get more business. They are on busy roads so that they are easily spotted, and noticed. The Lakes are known to be peaceful and relaxing so a flashy theater would not do well for the type of audience that would be surrounding the Lakes.
3.)
What are the theaters in Branson, Missouri associated with?
The theaters in Branson, Missouri are associated with other theaters and attractions. All of the theaters are next to at least one other theater; every theater with the exception of one is next to another Branson attraction (like a museum or amusement park). After people are out ziplining, or taking a spin on go-karts, they may want to sit down and watch a show. Since they are all next to each other, it is not only possible, but easy.
4.)
What are the consequences of the theaters being where they are?
The consequences of the theaters in Branson, Missouri being where they are, is that they bring in good business. Tickets can be ordered ahead of time online, or at the door. Most shows sell out quite quickly and thrive on the sight of a full audience. Because they are near busy roads, their flashy, colorful signs attract the attention of the heavy traffic flow and cause people to come in to see the show, even if they weren’t planning on it. Also, they are easy to get to so people are not driving around for a while trying to figure out where their theater is.
5.)
What are the theaters in Branson, Missouri like?
The theaters in Branson, Missouri are big, and fancy. They may be shaped specially for the type of theater, or they may have an attention grabbing sign. The seats in most of the theaters are comfortable and inviting so that people are comfortable as they watch the show. Many shows involve audience interaction so the stages have to be accessible from most directions. Everything is kept up to date so that people want to return. When people return, the theaters bring in more money; therefore, they want to make the experience as great as possible.
6.)
Where in Branson, Missouri should the theaters be located?
The theaters in Branson, Missouri should be located pretty much where they are. I don’t think that their location should be changed much, if at all. They are all in prime locations that are easy to get to, and inviting. Branson is already known for its excessive amount of theaters, which keeps the area thriving and a great place for tourists and vacationers. The gathering of theaters all clustered together draws attention, and with the scatter of other attractions, the people visiting are unlikely to get bored with the shows. There is something to do for everyone.
7.)
How many theaters are there in Branson, Missouri?
There are over 25 theaters in Branson, Missouri. Some theaters are more complex, like The Sight and Sound Theater. It is known for its shows to be loud, and colorful, and impressive. There are several theaters for magic (like the Kirby Vanburch Theater) which are known for their intricate architecture and interior design. Others are simpler and let the show do the talking like the several acrobatic theaters. While the theater looks simple both inside and out, the twisted contortionists and balanced tight-rope walkers amaze the crowd repeatedly. So even though there is 25+ theaters in Branson, Missouri, they are each different and stand out in its own way.

If you ever get the chance to go to Branson, Missouri and sit down to watch one of the many shows, do it! You won't regret the experience! I would do it again in a heart beat!