AdvoCare | Teen Ink

AdvoCare

By SeaCow BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
SeaCow BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

I have been a proud user of AdvoCare products such as Spark, Catalyst, Muscle gain, Post Work Out Recovery, and other products for almost a year. I very much enjoy you’re speedy delivery, and products. I want to personally thank you for your great product. I’m written this letter to complement you and keep up the good work by telling you my story.
Last year I weighed 295lbs. and started to workout everyday instead of three times a week. I used regular GNC Weigh Protein. A person at the gym recommended AdvoCare for workout supplements. Since that moment, I have lost over a hundred pounds and it an all time low weight of 173lbs. The last time I weighed that much was five years ago. Your product has helped me change my lifestyle and create new healthy habits. I currently weigh 196lbs. of muscles and am proud to walk around the pool with my shirt off.
As the President and CEO of AdvoCare, I want to personally thank you for your great products and playing a great part in changing my life. With you as the head of this company I can see that you will continue to change people’s lives like mine.
Thank you for your time.

This was a letter to AdvoCare about there great product and helping me in losing over 100lbs.