My KFC Review | Teen Ink

My KFC Review

By bigwillie15 BRONZE, Middletown, New York
bigwillie15 BRONZE, Middletown, New York

How ya doin??

Ever wonder where to go when you want fast-food? KFC is a fried chicken fast-food place. I consider their chicken and the rest of their food is better than the rest. There are so many reasons why though. Their food is simply amazing.

I had it a couple of nights ago. I ate their chicken tenders and a biscuit. Their mashed potatoes and gravy was good, too. KFC definitely beats Kennedy’s Fried Chicken and Popeye’s. Their chicken is good, too, but KFC’s is way better. It’s like a taste of heaven. That’s why most of the time, I get a bucket of their chicken. I recommend KFC over any other chicken restaurant.

KFC has been around for many years, and they’re still the most famous chicken fast-food restaurant. The chicken tastes great. But it’s greasy, so it would make you kind of fat. Even though it’s all worth it. You can enjoy it more when you get the chicken in a giant bucket. I recommend the chicken, along with the biscuits.

The KFC biscuits are so good; they melt in your mouth. They are also go good with the gravy. I would say that you should save the biscuits for last. That way, you can taste the heavenly bread. You would need to put your own butter on it, though. But, it tastes way better when dunked in the delicious gravy.

Basically, the point I’m making is- KFC has great tasting food. If you ever feel the need to get fast-food, think about KFC. They won’t let you down.

I like fried chicken, that's why I chose KFC to write about.