Cats This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

It was a special day when I entered the Shubert Theater in New Haven, Connecticut to see the Broadway production of "Cats." I took my seat in the front row of the balcony and anxiously awaited the play's beginning. As soon as it did, I knew I would love it. The story was amazing and the costumes were phenomenal. As I watched, sometimes I found myself forgetting these actors were in reality people, and not animals. They acted so much like cats that it was easy to forget! The music was at times slow and beautiful and at other times fast-paced and rhythmic. At the end of the show the actors came into the audience, greeting them. I will never forget how I felt when I saw my first Broadway play. In my opinion, "Cats" is not to be missed. See it, if you have the opportunity. .

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16 at 9:51 pm
i love this so much!