Vista of Moonlit Night

After every interval of a fortnight,
The queen of night comes to address,
To preach love and cascade light,
The mysterious charisma; the white dress!

As the moonlight embraces everything,
The stars blush and put on veils.
Silently, the lake keeps on smiling,
With breeze, the perfume of night sails.

The nightingale, in praise of moon,
Begins chanting a soothing song,
The charming vista is a boon,
Surely, to nirvana, it belongs.

As the bright moonlit night leaves, the craving hearts say,
"Forever-long, wish the aura would stay this way."

Battle-ColorsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Great poem, good job.

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:02 am :
thanks colors

TeedyBelongstoBlackFoxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is a great poem great poem good job

Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:01 am :
thanks teedy

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thanks to all friends for the comments and for their views!!!

SerenX said...
Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:45 am:
I really like the imagery here. However I feel like the last line could use some work. It doesn't flow as nicely as the rest of the poem. Over all a very nice job!

Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:52 am :
thanks for the feedback

MoniS said...
fantastic i luv this poem................................................

WaffleOcean2934This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the word choices!  Great imagery.  Good job on it!  :)

Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:42 am :
thanks fo the comment

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:46 am:
Very nice... Keep it up :) :) :)

Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:54 am :
thanks, here's my song lyrics. It's not very good, but do check it out http://www.teenink.com/poetry/song_lyrics/article/516211/Thoughts-on-Childhood/

Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:12 pm :
Thanks! After the board exams, let's compose a poem together, in poetry chatbox. What do you say?

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 7, 2013 at 5:58 am :
Sure :) :) :)

MonsterGirl2000 said...
Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:45 am:
very descriptive

Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:09 am :
thanks 2000

Madiha said...
Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:39 am:
great one!

Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:54 am :
thanks Madiha

wordweaver1999 said...
Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:40 am:
You paint a very vivid picture

Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:59 am :
thanks! word