Teen Ink, Hear Me Out. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Oh great Teen Ink, thou art my loving god.
I pray to thee for naught but just one thing:
A publication of my lowly work.
Oh great Teen Ink, just grant me this one wish!

I sit and think of what you might expect
From me. I try to brainstorm ideas
Of something You would want to read. And I
Fall back into my slump, my writer's block.

For what could I attempt to write that could
Appease Your Majesty? That somehow would
Appear upon the Most Discussed front page?
At my own answer here have I arrived?

Oh great Teen Ink, thou art my loving god,
So, pay my work attention, would you please?

xG4RY said...
This was a great sonnet and a great idea haha

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:34 am
This was too good. Marvellous. Brilliant. Love this poem. The rhyme fits ever so perfectly. Plus the satire is beautfiul...

jettabugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You're very talented. (:

TMarie42 said...
Utterly brilliant! Plus, sonnets, even blank sonnets, are ridicuously hard to write. I applaud you!

xG4RY replied...
You seem like someone who appretiates a good sonnet, Please if you'd be so kind as to look at mine, I work very hard and would appretiate it. :)

CameandgonesmartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Genius. Fricking Genius

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Well it was funny~

RedFeather said...
Dec. 9, 2011 at 8:02 am
Suck up much? Either way, it is funny and I'm glad you got into the magazine. Just hope this doesn't inflate the editors' heads too much.

SongSparrow said...
As someone already said, this is not a sonnet, but it is funny and (although this wasn't your doing)  rather ironic.

AlwaysDanceInTheRain said...
Desperate much...?

Alon_Freevoice said...
Jun. 9, 2011 at 12:47 am
this is published in the mag? well... congrats.. wish granted :)

enkrbffs said...
Jun. 1, 2011 at 11:08 am
This was very humorous! good job

Malsie8 said...
Apr. 20, 2011 at 1:21 am
How long does it take to be published by teen ink anyways??? :O

MKimmi said...
i dont think this is really a sonnet, there are two rules that you didn't quite follow.

Malsie8 replied...
Apr. 20, 2011 at 1:23 am
half of the poems in the "sonnet" sections don't follow the rules of a sonnet, get over it.

bluesky0728 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ha! irony :D

hold.me.still..899 replied...
Oct. 12, 2010 at 9:21 am
hah, i would 'Like' this comment if i could :P

Allthegoodnamesaretaken replied...
Lol its funny how us teens cant do anything without thinking anout facebook.

bluesky0728 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 9, 2011 at 2:30 am

Hold me still, don't worry, I think the same thing all the time! ;)

And allthegoodnamesaretaken, so true! And I love your username ;)

Allthegoodnamesaretaken replied...
lol thanks :)