In love with you

Everyone thinks were not meant to be.No one sees how much you mean to me.Endless nights I wonder.Endless nights I grow fonder.Every step I take brings me closer.Closer to you my love.You make my heart flutter like the wings on a dove.We will fly away to another place.I'd do anything just to see your face.To touch your skin.To feel your embrace.Why must they make love so hard.We must be on guard.The worlds against us but when I'm with you, everything seems brand new.Like a misty rain on a spring day or flowers in bloom on their way.You covet over me like a fallen snow.The white blanketing over us so they will not know.You caught me just in time like the leaves falling off the trees.Swaying downward,onward with the breeze.Into your arms causing me no harm.Your like the sun,without you there would be no life.I cannot strife without your light.I cannot see the dark shadows the love of you and me.I fell at first sight.And into the night when the moon appears its all so clear when you hold me near.The stars shining so bright.I wish upon the first star in the sky that you hold me close forever thee,for life and all eternity.I'll never let you go.Your love is like a drug I can't say no.So don't leave me,stay close.I need the next dose or I'll be morose.Tears will fall like rain symbolizing sorrow and pain.Leaving be empty,insane.How could I be sane,your love makes me crazy.Everything else is all so hazy.When I'm with you I see sunny days of endless drought with not one drop of rain.You came and went,took me for granted.Took my heart all in two,now your back and with this to,I shall always be in love with you.

Dragonscribe said...
Jan. 15, 2011 at 11:06 am
Is this supposed to be a poem? It's really good, but maybe you should put it in poem format. Also - randomness - I'm from West Lafayette and you're from Fayetteville! Isn't that so COOL? I don't know why, I just think it is. I guess a lot of cities like Marquis de Lafayette. He was buried in American soil (in France) afterall. Please check out my work!!!

faypirate23 replied...
yes its supposed to be a poem and that is cool i guess haha ill check out your stuff :)

Dessometrics said...
Oct. 21, 2010 at 10:12 am
aw this makes so much sense i'm currently in a twiist like this

faypirate23 replied...
aw i wrote this about my friend relationship last year it was definately forbidden

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
youre awesomeness has seeped through the limits of the dishwasher once again, to flatter the rug and renew the carpet stains. do your dance captain.

faypirate23 replied...
i havent talked to you in a really long time.get on facebook more often!! and ty ;0

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
know I......

faypirate23 replied...
?? YOU WHAT whoops caps

(breathes deeply).......know I.

faypirate23 replied...
you got me all confuzzled

it forget.

peacelovenharmony said...
Jun. 9, 2010 at 11:59 am
this is wonderful you really captured the essence of love

. replied...
thank you so much i appreciate your comment :)

. replied...
 so much :)

. replied...
ty so much