You & Me

I saw you today,
But you're not as I remember.
Your eyes no longer sparkle,
You've changed since last September.

You were so full of life,
Yet now you are so cold.
Your personality has tarnished,
When you once had a heart of gold.

You fell out of my life,
Just like leaves in the fall.
We were so very close,
Now you're not here at all.

You saw me today,
I'm the same as you remember.
My eyes still sparkle,
I've not changed since last September.

NJacobYThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 7 at 4:56 pm
Had the same experience multiple times.

manasisomanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 4 at 9:39 pm
This is written so well! Keep up the good work!

torito said...
Apr. 3 at 12:18 pm
Can anyone please write me sonnet poem I'm having a really hard time with it

EvalynnHeatherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 17 at 9:20 am
This is so good!!

r.afiahThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 22 at 8:08 am
Most relatable thing I've read all week!!

DelightfulDysfunctionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16 at 9:39 am
I can totally relate to this poem...Love it.

Bunny137 said...
Jan. 26 at 6:08 pm
I love this poem so much keep writing.

SammyLuvzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 7:20 pm
Sorry change my screen name

SammyLuvThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 6:25 pm
Love poem write more

Sofia_Gonz07This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 6, 2016 at 10:00 am
You write so good, don't stop :)

SammyLuvThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 10 at 5:53 pm
I agree!! Love it ;)

JustinCJoiner said...
Dec. 6, 2016 at 9:35 am
This is so strong. Great Job!

Sofia_Gonz07This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 6, 2016 at 10:01 am
I agree with you

love_obssesed said...
Dec. 1, 2016 at 10:11 am
there is nothing more painful than being in love with a person, that even though you know you'd still love them no matter how drastically they changed, you miss what they used to be.

gothicangel said...
This poem speaks to me it weighs heavy upon my heart i have so many people i once knew who are no longer the person i used to know or talk to

The_Unnoticed_OneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This poem expresses a multitude of emotions. I feel as if there probably isn't a person who can't somehow relate to this in some way. I genuinely enjoyed reading this.

brightblue2316 said...
Nov. 16, 2016 at 9:57 am
This is such a beautiful poem!

TheWisp said...
Old friend, ex-lover, lost family member... so many applications for the emotions in this. I'm so jealous of how you managed to concisely convey all of that. Great poem.

bpprince said...
Nov. 10, 2016 at 12:44 am
This poem great i can totally relate to it

TheFlashNatalie said...
Nov. 7, 2016 at 10:41 am
Wow this is an amazing poem. I love it so much. Thanks for making this it has touched my heart.