Stuck

Everyone's stuck
Inside there own mind
feeling these things the same

They think that they're lost
but they never were found
we're all playing similar games

Bug-a-Boo13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow!  In just 26 words you have conveyed a world-wide feeling (for lack of a better word).  I love it.  Keep it up!

Ryalynn said...
tihs is so true i am in the same situation right now. your poem helps me through it.

iWriteToExpressThouqhts said...
This is so true . I like this .

annexgrey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 10, 2010 at 6:59 am

This is great and so true.

I love it. :)

You're an amazing poet. Keep writing. 

Babylufin said...

I love this. It's very true. Good job, keep it up! :D

Please take a look at my work if possible? It would mean so much! Comment or Rate? :D

ShenelleCrystalx3 said...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 11:55 am

That was so good ! Amazing writer ! Don't ever stop :)

Please come and check out my poems [comment or rate] Thank u

SarahJumps said...
Jun. 14, 2010 at 12:12 am
i love this

seapenguin said...
May 1, 2010 at 3:44 am
Can you explain it, please? I don't quite understand it... but I'd like to.

hannahbee7 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Of course! I was just saying how everyone sort of feels the same thing, but they all think that what they are feeling is special and different. We're stuck in our own minds so we don't see anything else. The bit about "they think that they're lost..." is about how we think we've strayed from a path that we were never on... if that makes sense. We all play games and stuff with our life and the people in it, but we don't see that the people around us do the same thing. We think we're special. I ho... (more »)

_ruby_♥ said...
this is mah fav.<br /> poem of all the others <br /> i've read from yours <br /> it expresses a lot of emotion

HB S. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you!! I will comment on some of your work!

xomolls This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautiful. It's simple yet there is so much emotion behind it. It's saddening.