You're the Reason Why | Teen Ink

You're the Reason Why

By Volleyball_Life BRONZE, Wautoma, Wisconsin
Volleyball_Life BRONZE, Wautoma, Wisconsin

Stay Gold, Ponyboy, Stay Gold- The Outsiders, Johnny Cade

You're the reason I want to die, you're the reason why. You're the one that threw me on the floor so many times, you're the reason why. you're the one who never cared, you're the one who dragged me by my hair. The reason I cut every night, the reason why I don't want to fight for my life. The reason I don't believe in love, the reason I get pushed and shoved. You told me I was nothing, you said I couldn't achieve anything. But look at me now…. look at me now.

You're the reason why I cry myself to sleep every night. The reason I'm hungry and tired, the reason I got fired. The reason I lost all my friends, the reason I hate you till our lives end. For me that might not take very long, I'm tired of you and that's why I'm singing this song. These reasons why…. these reasons why…

I'm counting down the days, to see if this all really pays. These bruises on my legs, are the reason why I can't sleep in bed. You're the reason why…. the reason why…

The reason I have this song stuck in my head, the reasons I cry laying in my bed. The reasons why…. you're the reason why. You're the reason why, you're the reason why.

The reason why I'm quiet, the reason I'm on a diet. The reason why I hate you, the reason why people rate you. The reason why I left, the reason why… You're the reason why. You're the reason why. You're the reason why.
I can't take it no more, ready to slam the door. Sense of failure, lack of sleep, you've never cared for me. You're the reason why… the reason I want to die, the reason I won't fight for my life. The reason why I bought a gun, for when I feel that this will all be done. Just one bullet through my brain and I won't have to feel anymore pain. You're the reason why….. you're the reason why…… you're the reason why.