Lucy's Lament

Through of all my life,
Waiting for a second chance,
A beacon of light for me,
There is always a reason
Making me not deserving it.
Crimson lament drips from my veins,
Maybe I will find my grave tonight,
With my heart to finally get some rest
A lasting taste of metal.

Oh, I am in Death’s arms,
Sleeping in this cold, isolated hotel room,
My heart weighted by this hopelessness.
I am buried under the dump
Of my silent suffering.
Oh, I am in Death’s arms,
May the angels try to give me some comfort here.

No matter hard I try,
All bring me down to my knees,
Spit and slaps on my path.
Knives stabbing for my back,
The vultures circling me,
Waiting for me to become their meal.
But with my heart to finally get some rest,
A lasting taste of metal.

Oh, I’m in Death’s arms,
My heart weighted by this hopelessness,
I am buried under the dump
Of my silent suffering.
Oh, I am in Death’s arms,

Oh, I am in Death’s arms,

ShrivastavaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:57 pm
Your imagination power is amazing. I loved it

AinsleyTurnedAlex said...
Apr. 30 at 10:07 am
Wow this is great, i love it!

WolfWhisperer0911This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 30 at 7:45 pm
@AinsleyTurnedAlex Thank you! Great job on your work! :)

Summer_R_QuinnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 28 at 2:28 pm
You're a really great writer! Did you get the email I sent you?

Apr. 28 at 3:12 pm
@Summer_R_Quinn Thank you, Summer! I will check my email! :)

Malcolm_ChaseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 28 at 11:24 am
This is amazing!

Apr. 28 at 3:12 pm
@Malcolm_Chase Thank you! :)

Malcolm_ChaseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 28 at 6:05 pm
This really is an amazing story @WolfWhisperer0911!

Angel04This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 27 at 11:06 pm
I want to blush throughout the day, too! I feel so silly!

Apr. 28 at 3:18 pm
@Angel04 Why? Oh, is it because of the forum?

Apr. 27 at 11:04 pm
Btw, I LOVE this poem. I added it to my favorites

Apr. 28 at 3:12 pm
@Angel04 Thank you, Angel! I hope you enjoyed this!

Apr. 27 at 11:00 pm
Ugh!!!!! Used up all my replies! Sorry. *laughs*

Apr. 28 at 3:18 pm
@Angel04 No problem! :)