I wish you knew me By Madison Chimack | Teen Ink

I wish you knew me By Madison Chimack

By Chimack GOLD, Geneva, Illinois
Chimack GOLD, Geneva, Illinois

"Music is the universal language of mankind,"

V1: I look at you and see your two blue eyes, I see you say "Hi" to the girl who wears to much lip stick. Why do you give a s*** about her. I have a crush on you yes it's true. I can't stop thinking about you. I feel like I'm in high school. But when you talk to her I feel un cool. 

Course: I wish you knew me. As the pritty one, the one who likes to have fun, the one who makes you smile, the one who invites you in and says "stay for awile". I wish you knew me The girl who realy likes you yes thats true. I wish I wish I wish you knew me. 

V2: ??I like you and I think your cute yes thats true. your not interested in me thats cool. The feeling of jealouse is cruel I'm not just green I'm blue. I know you don't feel the same way too. I have a crush on you yes it's true. I can't stop thinking of you. I feel like I'm bake in high school. But when you talk to her it makes me feel un cool. 

Course: I wish you knew me. As the pritty one, the one who likes to have fun, the one who makes you smile, the one who invites you in and says stay for awile. I wish you knew me. The girl who realy likes you yes thats true. I wish I wish I wish you knew me. 

This song is about unrequited love and the feelings of Jealouse becaus the boy you like isn't interested in you. He likes sumeone els and how much it hurts to see him every day talk to anther girl.