Is it wrong?

Ive wanted many things in my life, but been to afraid to ask. Wheither it's good, wheither its bad. It'll always be for the better.

( chorus ) 

Is it wrong to want love? Is it wrong to give it? Is it wrong to follow my dreams? Is it wrong to live in the moment?

I'm gonna scream it out. Until all the good things come true. I'm gonna sing, i'm gonna keep believing. I'm gonna be one with the world. I'm gonna live my life. Is it wrong to be free?

( chorus )

I want a future , I want a family , I want a big house to keep all of my memories. 

Is it wrong to want this? You are wrong if you think so. If you can't wish it, then you won't get it. Is this ever wrong?

( chorus )

the.ultimate.weirdoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 22 at 1:16 am
please comment so i can work on my songs. anything could be a great help