Heartbreak Story

I haven't spoken to you. I haven't thought about you, up until now. Until now I found a way somehow to learn to get you off my mind. Then you sneak your way around for the hundredth time.
I should know, that I need to let you go. I should know, that you don't love me when you say so. My dreams with you won't ever come true. It's all just a love story, that won't be of you and me.
I've seen you and I've heard you. Know what you say and what you do. I feel like I've got you memorized, then I see a different side of you. I've never seen before. You've changed the walls, the rooms, the floors: I don't know you anymore.
You've seen me, you hear me, you won't come near me. It's clear to me to let you be. But I wonder since your not with her; if you think of me? Do you still have memories of you and me? Do you have stories in your mind that occasionally you rewind?
I should know, that I need to let you go. I know that my dreams of you won't ever come true. I'll never be your girl, I don't live in my own pretend world. I'll never be with you, you'll never be with me. Here's the end to our heartbreak story.