Lost and found

Verse 1)
Been feeling a little lonely just sitting down just holding my phone knowing there is someone out there who is willing to just look at chat and just be distracted by all the fun and racket that is going in to what i have to say then i started looking through started ways just watching not saying much saying hey every once in awhile and such just because over 2 years ago i was really shy didn’t know what to say but surprised people on Twitch were hella chill didn’t really find the real deal never found the right stream just to express how life is and how i really feel to be my true self just to tell jokes and do show and tell never thought i found find the perfect person but looking through all these years was so worth it for so long i was deserted never knew what to watch and some other things have caught my attention but then i just left and left them in suspension and what happened to me is that i didn’t like them but it seems they just weren’t to my expectations to please was practically begging to my knees just give me someone who will listen and fell below is the dream i’ve always wanted was right there in the abyss.

(Chorus)
    Timmy never thought i’d see the day where one day you’d celebrate your birthday on the comfort of a song written by someone you’d thought you’d never meet and hopefully will be in “ahh” once you see what i can do if i just have a little inspiration over the past year and adrenaline and just a little bit on consideration when it came to accepting me got here still here now moderating it’s all really happening i had finally found what i was waiting for part of the reason i stand strong and short is because of the motivation your stream has given me it seems as if i have been here for so long and it means so much that i have your support just living on dreams till i can make it and having you here takes it to a whole different level for me watching your streams and me writing songs sorry to include myself in this song but i feel we should all include medals don’t you ever give up on your dreams keep being your usual nurse Timmy right now you should just settle down have a little fun life is still going and everything is still evolving still orbiting around the sun

(Verse 2)
Feeling lost forgot how we got here feels like so long and yet we’re still here falling down and getting up all these years still driving on these wheels standing tall in your heels for real though Happy Birthday Woman you’ve grown up so fast remember you had such long hair still the same don’t ever change you are special a stream that no one can compare to remember all the times on Black Ops 3 to Destiny and Counter Strike doing Solo and Co-op team games is what makes you so unique as opposed to all the sane people who only do one game for the rest of the time they are on twitch they try to get viewers but as of them they are not getting any newer but you, you’re so much more different you have arised so high so different and so alive and all the others are just in the sewers not arguing that other people are bad just that they aren’t as unique as OfficialTimmy yet no one is able to compete against you know we don’t know each other on the outside as we do on the inside but it’s the feeling that makes us don’t ever wanna break up this
friendship should i mention it’s your birthday today is your day don’t ever stop running you’re gonna go to a different dimension

(Chorus)

(Verse 3)
You are literally the greatest streamer that i’ve ever stumbled upon i thought it was gonna be a lot like the others but i was so wrong ever since i started becoming a regular i was so fond of how i was gonna stay here when i see your gameplay even if it’s bad i don’t care i just try to share a laugh with everyone else and just to see you happy makes me feel that you’re gonna do okay when it comes to streaming over a year and over days i can’t see a single reason to stop watching you it means a lot that someone is here when i need it whenever i feel down or defeated i’ll go to you for some advice or just to someone to talk with the reason i donated is for you to insist to do something with it and also because i care i know it wasn’t much but i hope it’s all fair i just hope someday you can meet up with a bunch of fans go out hang out through all the people watched and all the people banned i think you have yourself a good set of mods and it’s gonna take a lot to get rid of me because when it comes to me i think about how you feel how to make you feel better whether the condition or keeps in repetition i’ll listen and have sympathy

(Chorus)

(Verse 4)
Legitimately this is the first birthday that’ll you actually get a birthday song and literally i want to be that first person to give you a 4 verse song and just be converted into one of the most original birthday gifts you have ever received and i know i’ve only been here for at least a year but i feel like i need to be one of the best i know a lot of people are gonna beat me when it comes to gifts but it’s worth the whole gist is that today is your day to be a princess to go to a Cheesecake factory and act like you won the place because as an Official Person naturally a lot of people will be there to support pay for your food and get you a month’s supply of cheesecakes just sit back and fasten in your seat let everyone vast you in a pool of birthday wishes getting all your birthday presents stacks on deck all that you were wanting on your list and just being perfect no matter what you do as a Monkey Commander what would be amazing is just to celebrate with something so simple making s'mores at night and lighting up Lanterns just know today you’re the only one that matters and just mess with you for banter

(Chorus)