Run back | Teen Ink

Run back

By Shadowous GOLD, San Mateo, California
Shadowous GOLD, San Mateo, California

"Fear is not us, Fear lies above us, we want Fear to be to the side or below us, But we have encouragement within us, We want encouragement above us, We want encouragement above us over fear."

(Verse 1)
Legit everyday since i haven’t posted i’ve been thinking about life and tried and bring good vibes everyone all around me including myself but i’ve been up and down but come back around i feel ghost at times when i just can’t feel myself right but against evil i’ve revolted against it i’ve taught myself to ignore all bad and have mended to stay calm in serious situations and i’ve seen other people going through the same things but i feel like this is time wasted that i could’ve been doing something more than just play and sit in my bed thinking about what to do next when i could be doing this but for a while i feel like i just fled music but right now i’m doing okay and i’ve been pursuin to writing short freestyle verse and just doing okay but for now i’m gonna try to get my light back because when it comes to me you know that i’ll always make a come back and i’ve seen that and i’ve done that but this music i will never grow old over because i’m just so attached to the feeling i’ve been dreaming about this for a while now and now i’m making some progress people telling me keep going bro man you got this and i know that i got it but right now is just a come back because you know one day i’ll be here and i’ll run that

(Chorus)
Came back and then i fled but to be exact in music i haven’t exactly left just been taking a little break from writing full songs i know it’s been very long i know it’s a long song but how do i manage to do so much work in one day but starting today right now and right away starting right now i’m gonna start working hard been hauling ever since the start but have lost the light and now it’s start but right now i’m going through the tunnel but i can see the train coming feel like i’ve been pummeled but now i’m getting back up i’m resilient because i know i may not be that smart but in music i know i’m brilliant i know i may not get a lot of recognition but i know my music is from zero to one million for real right there and then i’m gonna get my light back i can see the end of the tunnel sorry if i get a little side tracked but when i fall down and i can’t comeback i know that i’m gonna get stronger so i stand up and i run back

(Verse 2)

Feel like it’s been forever since someone took what i once had but i know i can be clever i can get my spark back the light has just vanished but i know there is motivation here and there all around on this beautiful planet so many people all so different so persistent so i know that right now there is no need to panic expanding my ideas and just being me thus the issues going on through life it’s so crazy later on i might forget but once i remember it will be so crystal clear hoping it would be vaguely honestly though this life is amazing it’s just seeing some things that i haven’t seen lately been daydreaming that one day i would be on stage singing all my latest hits make it better than ever and i would do so good when it comes to doing something big like inspiring other people who have a better life than me to know that we are equal life is random don’t know what be brought to you will it something cold or some heat that will blow you away something that you might have to go through everyday or just a faint memory i know that i’m not the best i know that you are going to be the most talented so far in this century

(Chorus)

Sorry for the really long break, been going through a lot, hope this is as good as it will be for now, bout to go hard on these songs. Have an amazing day! :)

-Shadowous Out